What’s Launch X431 Easydiag 3.0 ?Is it better than Easydiag 2.0 Plus? Here you go :
Launch Easydiag 3.0 :
Easydiag 2.0 Plus is a popular connector Launch made,however has been stopped production for a few days .So is the new Easydiag 3.0 much better than Easydiag 2.0 Plus ?
That is a question .
EasyDiag3.0 is an integrated service platform based on automotive diagnostic solutions. Key features include automotive diagnostics, operational data query, vehicle maintenance, data and information sharing. The client communicates with the vehicle using a Bluetooth connector (DBScar connector). The data between the terminal and the connector is realized through Bluetooth. It realizes a complete diagnostic function, including a complete electronic control system.
LAUNCH Easydiag 3.0 Support Car List:
BXGM, CHRYSLER, G-M, USA FORD
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, DACIA, EUROFORD, FIAT, GAZ, GMSA, JAGUAR, LANCIA, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, ROMEO, ROVER,SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, VAZ, VOLVO, VW, FORD
ACURA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, HOLDEN, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, JPISUZU, KIA, LEXUS, MAHINDRA, for MARUTI, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, PERODUA, PROTON, SSANGYONG, SBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TLISUZU, TOYOTA
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
2. Full OBDII generic code reader/scanner capability included at no charge
3. Reads and clear enhanced diagnostic error codes on free/paid vehicles
4. Complete system and subsystem coverage (engine, ABS, SRS and transmission ) with live data
5. Includes an extension cable available for easier plugging and unplugging of OBDII connector
6. Intuitive interface and easy to use with an application on the smartphone
7. Customizable software-Choose from over 70 Asian, European and North American manufacturers for enhanced capability
8. Single carline software priced individually per vehicle manufacturer.
9. Additional coverage, capabilities and functions with each new software update
Easydiag 3.0 Support Languages:
Easy to use Easydiag 3.0
Please kindly note that:
1. Precautions on operating vehicle’s ECU
2. Do not disconnect the vehicle inner consume when the ignition switch is on, so as to avoid the sensors or the ECU damage.
3. Do not place the magnetic object near the ECU in order to avoid the failure of the circuitry and components.
4. Do cut off the power supply of ECU system before welding on the vehicle.
5. Pay more attention to the ECU and the sensors when the operation is next to them.
6. Ground yourself when you disassemble PROM,otherwise ECU and sensors will be damaged by static electricity.
7. Do connect ECU harness connector firmly,otherwise electronic elements, such as IC inside ECU, will be damaged.
8. The instrument is a precision electronic instrument. Pay more attention when in use, do not have it dashed.
9. The equipment power is supplied by 12v battery voltage;do not use other voltage power.
10. Turn off the ignition switch when connect or disconnect the diagnostic connector.
Put the EasyDiag in its place on the back of the protective casing in order to avoid lost.
For more details information, welcome to Add my Whatsapp (+86 18124509953 , Your Private Secretary in Car Repair Area! 16 Hours Online at your Service!
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : +8618124509953
Whatsapp : 0086 18124509953
Website : www.xingobd2.com